Every other year a meeting of Engineering Research Center (ERC) directors and other key staff, faculty, and students is held in the late fall in the Washington, DC area. Other non-ERC observers and participants attend the full meeting by invitation only. The meeting provides a forum for interaction between NSF and the ERCs, as well as among the attendees from all the centers, regarding programs, policies, progress, and plans.
- Meeting agenda
- 2014 Presentations
- Center posters and education program posters
- 2014 Perfect Pitch Competition (video)
- Perfect Pitch winners & photos
2012 Videos (link to YouTube):
- 2012 "Perfect Pitch" Student Competition
- Dr. Tina Seelig - "Innovation and Creativity"
- Drs. Theresa Maldonado and Brooke Coley - Report on ERC Diversity Study
- Diversity Plenary Panel
- Student System-level Testbed Contest Winners
- Dr. Tom Peterson - Farewell Remarks and Perspectives on the ERC Program, Drs. Deborah Jackson and Tom Peterson - Perfect Pitch Prize Announcements